Welcome to Certified Power Wash

Welcome to Certified Power Wash

If I may have a moment of your time to introduce myself.

My name is Chuck Hendricks and I am the founder and owner of Certified Power Wash. I am a native of the Lima area having gone to school in the Lima Catholic school system,I come from a blue- collar family with 3 siblings of which I am the second eldest And my siblings remain in the general area .Our family roots run deep with my paternal grandparents being from the Lima and St Mary's area dating back to the mid 1800's. I myself have been blessed with 3 children and 10 grandchildren, many of whom are still in the area.

Through the years I have had the opportunity to try several different occupations including general laborers at the local foundry, being an over the road truck driver, working for the local bakery and sales in the appliance industry locally.

But my favorite occupation was sales, selling cars for Lima auto mall and Lima Lincoln Mercury. I say that sales was my favorite occupation because I was able to meet so many great people, I was able to help them determine their needs from their wants and guide them into making a wise purchase that best suited their needs.

In taking my sales experience and utilizing it in my own endeavor, I saw a need for a company that specialized in exterior power washing for residential, commercial and industrial applications. In September of 2017 the decision was made to start a business focusing on a quality service for a fair price.

At Certified Power Wash we accept nothing less than total satisfaction, we like to say "give us 10% of your trust and we will earn the other 90%". Certified Power Wash is a locally owned business that "Enhances curb appeal one property at a time" our service area includes a radius of approximately 100 miles of the Lima, Wapakoneta area.

Our services include but are not limited to an exterior residential, industrial and commercial Cleaning process that includes soft washing, power washing, and pressure washing with each process being custom tailored to your specific needs. I am currently the national chairman of the safety committee for the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners.

Here are some reasons and conditions that you may need your home or business cleaned.

  • On your home you may notice a green mold substance growing on the side of your home or business. That substance is lichen. It grows in our climate and as unsightly as it is, it also can be a health hazard if left untreated.it can release harmful toxins into the air and water known as microcystins.
  • If you see black streaks on your rooftop, this is also a health concern. This substance is called Gleocapsa- Magma and is an airborne fungus that jumps from rooftop to rooftop. It will shorten the life of your shingles, increase your energy bills, and give your home and overall "blah" appearance.

Our Promise:

At Certified Power Wash we will treat your home or office as the investment that it is. YOUR investment. We believe that when you give Certified Power Wash the opportunity to "earn your business" that we can turn customers into clients, clients that will refer us to their family and friends.

We employ those people who want to work, who will give an honest day's work for an honest day's pay and treat the clients home with the utmost respect they deserve all the while doing a quality job, safely and efficiently.

We are proud to donate to local home- grown charities that make their best effort to give back to their community, that we are all so proud to be a part of.

Please feel free to call Chuck at 419-233-9080 for your free and personal estimate without obligation